About Me

Ready to take on the world.

20.1.12

Semester two

I think the main point of having a blog is to, y'know, actually write?  The only things I've been writing these days are notes and essays, with the ocasional tweet about how insanely boring it can all become. I have to admit I haven't even tried to work on the book I've been writing. I wrote a four page outline of it last weekend, but no actual writing. I haven't even submitted anything for the paper! I'm pretty sure I'd have more time if One Tree Hill and Misfits didn't exist. By the end of the day all I want to do is sit and allow my mind to be numbed by television.

Because I'm still working on that mind thing,  allow me to create a list of all that has happened in the last few months!

  • Finished first semester of university 
  • Switched majors. From Sociology to a double in History and English 
  • Stopped drinking completely
  • Fractured left foot
  • Discovered it is acceptable to wear slippers everywhere when you don't actually leave the building
  • Became a non-biological Aunt! My best friend had a baby girl 
  • Witnessed the beauty that is The World Juniors! Team Canada forever
  • Reached over 100 twitter followers on @TheoAirplane and 800 on @Jonesyfacts 
  • Went to Paris 
  • Managed to not kill any roommates 
  • Virtually planned my wedding on Pinterest, not that I'm getting married soon

As you can see it's been a very successful couple of months. I can only hope it picks up pace, next thing y'know I'll start planning my children's names.... oops.... 


With great affection, 
Theodora 

No comments:

Post a Comment