About Me

Ready to take on the world.

19.9.12

Day One: A Lesson in Theodora

Sometimes I think I am a complex person, but then I remember that humans by nature are complicated and confusing, that usually snaps me out of my self analysis.

I am a sucker for a good quote, I keep them in a yellow leather book my mother brought me from Italy. I am more in love with Tennis than I have ever been in love with anything or any boy.
I make up words, and stories, and other lives I'd like to be living, but I very rarely lie.
I don't like staying in one place for very long.
I was a dancer for more of my life than not.
I collect suitcases, lunch boxes, old books, action figures, and secrets.
I'm a citizen of the United Kingdom, but a Canadian by birth.
I fit the Canadian stereotype in that I really do love hockey.
I knit, in a completely non ironic way. I just really like it.
I have 2 Jack Russell Terriers, Abby and Derby.


Those are the basics. Don't worry. You'll learn more.

xx
T.A.M

No comments:

Post a Comment