About Me

Ready to take on the world.

19.9.12

To Do List

  1. Write some basic things about myself. 
  2. What kind of person attracts me? 
  3. 5 things that irritate me about the opposite and same sex.
  4. Something I am currently worrying about. 
  5. The best thing that has happened to me this week. 
  6. 3 things I’m proud of about my personality. 
  7. Things that make me scared. 
  8. How I was raised. 
  9. Something that never fails to make me feel better. 
  10. Some things about me that some people don’t expect from me. 
  11. Things I want to say to 5 different people. 
  12. 10 ways to win my heart. 
  13. My religious beliefs. 
  14. My siblings. 
  15. The month I was happiest this year and why. 
  16. Some interesting facts about me. 
  17. My zodiac sign and if it fits my personality.
  18.  Somewhere I would love to move or visit. 
  19. Something that I miss. 
  20. My favorite comfort food and why. 
  21. A moment I felt the most satisfied with my life.
  22.  If you could have any job in the world what would it be. 
  23. Put Ipod on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that pop up. 
  24. Goals for the next year. 
  25. My favorite quote. 
  26. A letter to someone (dead or alive)
  27.  My friends. 
  28. Something I’ve learned in my life that has stuck with me. 
  29. Something I am proud of. 
  30. Who is my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment