About Me

Ready to take on the world.

11.10.12

Day Five- Top Three

I'm skipping the original day five. Right now I'm not really sure to answer the question, but I promise I'll come back to it when I'm ready.

Three Things I am Proud Of About My Personality...

Luckily this one isn't as hard for me as others. Although there are 103 things about myself that I can't stand, there are a few things about my personality I don't mind.

1) I'm genuine- It is very rare that I will try to act like someone I am not. That being said my personality does change depending on situations but no matter what it is always me. I'm not very good at faking things, which can get me into trouble, most of the time I don't need to though. I'm not a shallow person but I don't hide things often. I try to be as honest as I can while still being kind and appropriate. I will answer almost any question that comes my way with an honest and open heart. I guess it's a good thing I don't plan on going into politics.

2) I'm creative- I know everyone says they're unique, it's true we are all our own snowflakes. (I can't believe I just used that analogy.) I suppose part of my unique "pattern" is that I think in a very creative way. I like to look at things differently when I can, I like to create. I am a writer (although you might not be able to tell by this blog), I'm a painter, a general artist and art lover. I love music of all generes and languages. I don't like to put myself in a box, I'm open to almost anything and anyone. And even though I often struggle, I do try to find beauty in everything.

3) I care- I know I often seem jaded and angry at the world, but deep down I care about so much. In the past few years I've had to take a step back from volunteering and politically soapboxes to work on my own issues, but I still care. I care about people and their well being, I care about animals, but more than anything I care about the people in my life and I would do ANYTHING to help my family or friends. I love people so easily that it often causes me some heartache, but I can't seem to change it. I try to make everyone around me feel welcomed and loved, I'm not always successful but it's always on my mind. I promise to try to be there for anyone who needs me.


So that's a little exclusive insight into my personality and how I see it.

With great affection
-Theodora

No comments:

Post a Comment