About Me

Ready to take on the world.

2.11.12

Day Nine- Winning me over

I'm going to come back to the letters posts. I'm having trouble with them right now.

So I'm going to go for something a little easier to manage
Ten ways to win my heart.

10) Pay attention to my existence. It's kind of important.
9) Accept that fact that I am partial to a good boyband, but don't ever bring it up.
8) Be a member of one of those diabeticly sweet boybands.
7) Talk hockey to me. I can handle it, I promise
6) Don't be freaked out when I freak out. It happens, embrace it.
5) Remember that I don't like roses. They're great as a flower, but not as a flower I want around me.
4) I'm going to make stupid jokes, it is going to happen. So just laugh at them and humor me. (Get it, humor my humor!)
3) Important rule, love me, love my dogs.
2) Take me places, I don't like staying in one place for too long.
1) Bring me tea and hot cider all day and everyday. There is over a foot of snow out there and I'm cold on a normal day.

*All of these are subject to change at any time.

As you can see I am a highly complex person...

With Great Affection
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment