Because I'm still working on that mind thing, allow me to create a list of all that has happened in the last few months!
- Finished first semester of university
- Switched majors. From Sociology to a double in History and English
- Stopped drinking completely
- Fractured left foot
- Discovered it is acceptable to wear slippers everywhere when you don't actually leave the building
- Became a non-biological Aunt! My best friend had a baby girl
- Witnessed the beauty that is The World Juniors! Team Canada forever
- Reached over 100 twitter followers on @TheoAirplane and 800 on @Jonesyfacts
- Went to Paris
- Managed to not kill any roommates
- Virtually planned my wedding on Pinterest, not that I'm getting married soon
As you can see it's been a very successful couple of months. I can only hope it picks up pace, next thing y'know I'll start planning my children's names.... oops....
With great affection,
Theodora
No comments:
Post a Comment