- Write some basic things about myself.
- What kind of person attracts me?
- 5 things that irritate me about the opposite and same sex.
- Something I am currently worrying about.
- The best thing that has happened to me this week.
- 3 things I’m proud of about my personality.
- Things that make me scared.
- How I was raised.
- Something that never fails to make me feel better.
- Some things about me that some people don’t expect from me.
- Things I want to say to 5 different people.
- 10 ways to win my heart.
- My religious beliefs.
- My siblings.
- The month I was happiest this year and why.
- Some interesting facts about me.
- My zodiac sign and if it fits my personality.
- Somewhere I would love to move or visit.
- Something that I miss.
- My favorite comfort food and why.
- A moment I felt the most satisfied with my life.
- If you could have any job in the world what would it be.
- Put Ipod on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that pop up.
- Goals for the next year.
- My favorite quote.
- A letter to someone (dead or alive)
- My friends.
- Something I’ve learned in my life that has stuck with me.
- Something I am proud of.
- Who is my hero.
19.9.12
To Do List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment